- One package of Oreos
- One 8 ounce package of cream cheese at room temperature
- 2 cups of white chocolate
- Place one half of the box of Oreos into a large ziplock bag and use a rolling-pin to crush them as fine as possible. Do this with the second half of the Oreos.
- Mix Oreo crumbs and cream cheese extremely well. I used my hands which made it a lot easier.
- Make one inch balls from the Oreo mixture and place on a baking sheet.
- Place the baking sheet in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
- Melt the white chocolate and let cool till it has reached room temperature.
- Cover the truffles in white chocolate and let set!
- Once the chocolate has hardened your truffles are ready!
I know its easy to be skeptical about this recipe considering its basically just Oreos and cream cheese but the result is amazing. My brother was in the kitchen while I was making these and he thought the mixture of Oreos and cream cheese was disgusting. However, I convinced him to try a truffle once they were done. He couldn’t stop eating them. Just like the rest of my family. These truffles are definitely a crowd pleaser and would be an easy desert to bring to others.